Please check the lead times below at overview information---- QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ----
WINDCRANE GSM & GPRS IoT enabled Datalogger used for live remote monitoring. Data is automatically sent every 10 minutes to the Logic Energy web portal, a fully automated and managed remote cloud application.
Connect your sensors, power up the system and that is all you need to start getting data. Set up takes typically less than 3 min.
• Fast data - GSM communications every 10 minutes
• Set your own alert functions
• Limit visits to site by monitoring battery, power supply, GSM and sensor status via remote web portal
• Save time with the special quick Wind report function already installed on Logic Energy web portal
• No software required on your computer to setup GSM data logger, just a web browser
• Robust and long lasting due to very low power consumption and good quality manufacturing in the Scotland
• Keep a track of your sites via Geo map location
Every WINDCRANE GSM Wind data logger comes with
• Internet GSM data logger & remote Logic Energy web portal access
• Sim with 1 year contract included
• AC Power supply
• Free Shipping with this product
• Customisable dashboard
• Charting, reporting & Site comparison tools
• Data export tools in CSV, XLS or un-processed or raw format
• Geo Location map of all sites
• Remote GSM signal strength indicator
• Custom Alerts and logs function
• Online configuration of sensors
• Centralised data of all your systems & unlimited user access.
• Public live dashboards and mobile access
What will you remote monitor and log?
• Temperature sensor
• Humidity Sensor
• Power and Energy
• Voltage, Current & Energy
• Air Velocity
• Light, CO2, Occupancy
• And many more
Application: WINCRANE GSM 2G 3G Wind Data Logger is a fully integrated system within the crane
Perfect for: Companies worried about weather claims and disputes over crane operations.
Typically used: Tower cranes and Crawlers.
Input Channels: Up to 2 crane anemometers simultaneously.
Data sampling rate: 1Hz according to IEC61400.
Data resolution: Better than 0.01mph, kph or m/s.
Live data: Every 10 minutes with full Average, Max and Turbulence.
Data storage: Unlimited storage, email alerts and historical data download.
Data transfer: Automatic live Cloud updates using the GSM network.
Power supply: Supplied 12Vdc or 24Vdc Din rail.
Operating temperature: -20 to +70 °C.
Enclosure: DIN rail mounted, 9 module size.
Warranty: 3 years.
PLEASE NOTE: This product has a lead time. Please contact us for any questions.
Connect and stream data to the Internet
Find devices using geo-location
You can find more video tutorials here